Sunday, February 7, 2010

Upcoming Events

I am going to be out and about in the next couple of months, doing some promoting, speaking, etc. So I thought I'd share some of my upcoming events with you, just in case you're in the neighborhood!

Wednesday, February 10
Pre-Valentine's Day Romance Presentation/Signing (7:00 p.m.)
Freemont Public Library
1170 N. Midlothian Road
Mundelein, IL 60060
847-566-8702

April 9, 2010
Wild Wedding Weekend releases!

April 11, 2010 (tentative)
Local Author Event (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
Deerfield Public Library

April 23-24, 2010
Spring Fling Conference and Book Signing
Deerfield Hyatt
Deerfield, IL
www.chicagospringfling.com


Hope to see you around!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

Have fun at the Mundelein event. Wish I could join you, but I will be with you at the others!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com