Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Moving Day Will Be Here Soon! by DL Larson

If everything goes according to plan, this may be my last blog on Acme Authors. We, our writers blog group, are moving to our new location next week. Look for us at Book Beat Babes at http://bookbeatbabes.blogspot.com

I have enjoyed blogging each week at Acme Authors. I've shared so much of my writing goals and beliefs, shared much of my personal life as a librarian, mom and grammie and how that all comes together as a writer.

It's going to be a new experience at Book Beat Babes, one I hope you will enjoy and become a follower. We plan to host guests who are creative and innovative in their writing careers. Feel free to hop over to our new site and see the guest list.

We have a great line-up of regulars too. I will continue on as before, blogging each Thursday. Please continue to share your thoughts with me as I have with you for these last several years.

So come join the party! http://bookbeatbabes.blogspot.com


Til next time ~

DL Larson

2 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

I'm looking forward to a new change at our brand new blogspot!

Morgan Mandel

Deb Larson said...

I am too! Thanks for all your hard work!