Sunday, November 8, 2009

What I'm Reading

I'll apologize in advance for the brevity of this post, but I'm feeling a bit under-the-weather today, so I've curled up on the couch with a good book. I chose "According to Jane" by Marilyn Brant (a friend and fellow Chicago-Norther).

So far I'm about 100 pages in, and I'm hooked. Marilyn has spun a marvelous tale of a young woman's journey to find love. I highly recommend picking it up for yourself.

For more about the book and Marilyn herself, visit her website at www.marilynbrant.comUntil next time,

Happy reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

5 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Not familiar with her!
I've got a couple TBR books, but the TBW book takes precedence!

Patricia Stoltey said...

Hope you feel better soon. So much stuff going around out there.

Morgan Mandel said...

Hi Deb,
Hope your bug leaves fast. I plan on getting Marilyn's book very soon also.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Marilyn Brant said...

Deb, I'm so honored that you chose my book to curl up to yesterday, but I hope you're feeling better and not on the couch at all today... Thinking of you and sending quick-recovery vibes your way :).

Margot Justes said...

I missed Marilyn's signing but According to Jane is on my list.
Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com