Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Brief Blog by Margot Justes

This will be short, I returned from Nashville Monday afternoon and the rest of the week got away from me.

Met my friend Miriam last night for coffee-what else-to share information about Venice, the next time I will be seeing her will be September 2nd in Venice.

It is bright and early and I'm on my way to Galena for a Missing signing, along with fellow authors Luisa Buehler, Joe Konrath, Mary Welk, Amy Alessio, Norm Cowie, Joe Konrath and local Galena author Barbra Annino , she did a terrific job organizing the two events.

Forgive me if I've missed anyone, it's early, I mean really early, as in 4: 30, at any rate, if you're in the area please stop by, all the information is on my website www.mjustes.com

Till next time,

Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com
A Hotel in Paris

No comments: