Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Happy Easter to everyone!

Thanks so much to all who stopped by to tell me about their favorite signs of spring for the A TISKET A TASKET post. I had such vivid pictures in my head after reading your responses. Things aren't quite blooming yet in my yard, so it was nice to live vicariously.

Anyone who commented had their name put into a Easter bonnet and my wonderful hubby pulled a winner...

Congratulations to Pam P!

You'll have romance in your basket, or at least on your computer, because you've won a PDF of "This Time for Always", my debut novel from The Wild Rose Press. Please e-mail me at debrastjohn08@yahoo.com so I can get it to you.

Thanks again to all who visited and/or posted. May your spring continue to bloom in endless color!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

WILD WEDDING WEEKEND
coming soon from The Wild Rose Press

5 comments:

Mary Ricksen said...

Yeah for Pam!!! A free book is such a wonderful gift.

Kim Smith said...

Happy Easter Acme Authors! Congrats to Pam on her win!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Congrats to Pam! Happy Easter

Morgan Mandel said...

Congratulations, Pam,
It sounds like a great read.
Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Pam P said...

Thanks Debra, nice surprise to come home to after celebrating, best Easter present I got today.