Sunday, January 18, 2009

Six!

Well, this worked out well for today! I had no idea what I was going to blog about, and then Paty Jager (blog)tagged me earlier this week. Now I'm good to go!

I don't know how long this game's been going on, but it sounds like a fun way to get people looking at other websites and blogs.

Okay so the Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1 - Spending time with my husband (especially watching movies with him)
2 - Spending time with family and friends
3 - Reading
4 - Writing (and seeing my books in print!)
5 - Scrapbooking
6 - Working in my garden on a beautiful summer day

I'm tagging:
Morgan Mandel
Alisha Paige
Christina Phillips
Liana Laverentz
Jennie Ruesch
Celia Yeary

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

5 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Those are a nice list of six things that make you happy. Thanks for being a sport and playing!

Unknown said...

Debra--so sorry, I was tagged early on! But hey, thanks for listing me, anyway. Can you choose someone else? I think I've run the gamut with this one. It was fun thinking about six things that make us happy--I could have listed a hundred, which is, of course, the mark of a happy person..Celia

Morgan Mandel said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for the tag. I love the concept of thinking up happy things. I'll let you know which day my blog comes up.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Jeannie Ruesch said...

Hi Debra! So I've been tagged! Does this mean just ME or do I have to ask every one of my bloggers to answer this? LOL I'll post my answers and future tagged folks tomorrow (Monday.) :) Thanks for thinking of me! Jeannie

Christina Phillips said...

What a fun list! I'll think about mine and put it up on my blog later this week. Thanks for thinking of me!