Saturday, March 8, 2008

Waiting for Spring by Margot Justes

Tonight we spring forward as they say and lose an hour; that typically signifies spring is here.

You wouldn’t know it by the large snowflakes that kept falling this morning, the bitter cold that hit your face as you walked outside, or the dirty snow now turned to ice still peeking from beneath the fresh dusting of the white stuff.

I am looking forward to Spring, even tough I’ll be at my computer typing, trying to finish book two by year end, get ready for promo stuff for book one, finish a short story, so on and so forth…Yet, this life is exciting, and this is a perfect way for me to segue to my upcoming wonderful weekend.

I will be at Artists’ Own in Lafayette, Indiana, be reading, signing, and whatever comes my way. The best part is that I will be spending a whole day in an art gallery, where twenty-eight creative, talented artists display their work.

If you find yourself anywhere near Lafayette, IN, please stop by and say hello, look around and maybe even buy a treasure or two.

Below is the address-just in case.

March 15, 2008
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Artists' Own
518 Main Street, Suite B
Lafayette, Indiana 47901
765-429-4478

Till next Saturday,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris
The Heat of the Moment
Available on amazon.com
www.mjustes.com
Echelon Press LLC

No comments: