Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Old Year!

I'm so excited!

(hee, hee, hee)

It's the last day of the year... and more importantly, at least for me, the last blog of the year. It's mine, all mine, bwah, ha, ha, ha.

So you know what that means, don'cha?

Yep, I get something that I haven't gotten since I married my wonderful Indian Princess twenty two years ago ...

Married life is a wonderful thing.

I have two wonderful children, my wife is beautiful, talented and, well, smarter than me.

But she took something from me over these many years.

No, not ESPN. I still have ESPN.

It's the other thing that I haven't had in so, very, very, very, (did I say 'very'?) ... long.

Yep,

the LAST WORD.

Happy Old Year and bring on the New Year!

See ya around and stuff,

Norm

www.normcowie.com
The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably)
The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness
The Heat of the Moment (anthology)

(oh, yeah, did I mention ... last WORD? heh)

No comments: