Friday, March 30, 2007

Crimespace

I've discovered a new site out there for mystery/crime readers and writers called Crimespace.
It's kind of like Myspace, but more focused. It's a great place to learn about the genre's coming events. Authors and publishers list their booksignings and conferences and other doings in an Events Section.

There are discussions constantly going on in which any of the members can contribute. I found it quite easy to become a member and also had no troubling acquiring friends.

The members keep adding more and more videos and photos. Some are about their books, others not. Each member has a blog area, plus room to add excerpts, book covers, you name it.

The only problem I see with the site is it makes me want to buy a lot of books. I'll have to watch my charge card!

Crimespace is located at: http://crimespace.ning.com

My site on crimespace is: http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/morganmandel

Come on in - You won't want to leave!

Morgan Mandel

No comments: